What do our guests write?
- Mirjam Ponjee: Positive: Jolanda's hospitality, good beds, wonderful shower and generous breakfast.
- Hendy & Jeanine: Giant bednakt! Nice room, good beds and nice breakfast + lunch.
- Marianne Hilak: Comfortable B and B on the Vechtdalpad !! Cozy and beautiful location. Friendly hostess. Delicious breakfast.
- Robert: Very hospitable reception. The owner clearly had in mind to make the guests feel at home. Good and neat facilities. Thinking along with the situation (preparing a plate and cutlery, paper bag to take bread with you on the road).
- Mayra: Very nice that our walking path (from Mariënberg to Dalfsen) crossed your fine B&B and so we got to know each other. My father and I had a really good rest here (good sleep and great shower!) And felt very welcome :-). Thank you Jolanda, for the abundant delicious breakfast and your warm personality.
- D .: I had a very enjoyable stay here! The hostess, Jolanda, is very friendly and the breakfast was great.
- Marina: It was a great and comfortable stay. Very clean and tidy, great breakfast.
- Caroline and Jennie: We want to thank you for the nice overnight stay. Unfortunately forgot to write something in the booklet. Thanks for everything. A nice B&B and everything arranged perfectly. Good beds, a lovely shower and a good breakfast. Too bad we had to leave earlier because of the weather forecast. But picked up well by you.
- Jos & Marike: We slept almost around the clock last night, after our Hardenberg-Ommen stage. What a nice B&B this was, wonderful beds, nice bathroom, everything so fresh and clean: Very nice! Thanks for the hospitable welcome, we had a great time here and would recommend it to everyone. Today we walk towards Nijverdal: Surely another beautiful stage.
- Danielle: Very extensive and delicious breakfast. Nice hostess. Good beds. Beautiful location. Not soundproof.
- Pieterpadlopers: Nice along the Pieterpad! Today on to Hellendoorn. What a delicious breakfast we had! Well cared for, nice clean rooms, cozy candle and flower on the table. We lacked nothing.
- Phil: Nice, beautiful, comfortable place in Ommen. Close to amenities but also the surrounding nature. Incredibly friendly, hospitable and generous owners. And a delicious breakfast too!
- Siebe: The breakfast was very extensive and delicious. Everything was even vegan on request, which shows that the landlords did their very best to make us feel at home. Definitely recommended! Private space was fine, neat bathroom including toilet in the private space. In addition, a common room with free coffee, fruit, etc. and various games in the cupboard to play.
- Jacco Borstlap: Nice B&B, very friendly welcome and a very extensive breakfast. Top.
- Marian v. Middendorp: Great B&B. Neat and clean. Very friendly host and hostess. Great breakfast. In short, a must.
- BAsCreative: Nice sanitary facilities, pleasant rooms and nice common area. Nice owners too.
- Cornelis: Neat, friendly, well cared for (coffee, tea, fruit, chocolate), very extensive breakfast and plenty of rum for lunch.
- Arnoud: Room / communal area a bit too boring, little color and a bit dated.
- Frea Siekmans: Fantastic great breakfast beautiful room.
- Coen and Ed: After a beautiful walk from Marienberg, I was very satisfied with the excellent accommodation of B&B HM5! a rich breakfast, very good! Now on to Dalfsen. Recommend this BenB!
- Jacco: Very friendly reception. Breakfast was good and very extensive.
- Martijn: B&B is on the top floor of the house. 2 spacious recently decorated rooms with new bathroom with rain shower. Good beds, room can be darkened well, sitting area with TV. Good full breakfast. Cozy owners.
- Marian : Extensive breakfast. It's also good that the location mentions 'manual' that it is appreciated that you indicate what you would or would not like for breakfast. In this way, on the 2nd morning I could avoid feeling uncomfortable that so much was still lying there. The sandwich was really delicious! Nice orange juice too. Lovely bed and beautiful bathroom.
- Judith: The room was pleasant with the sitting area. The bathroom top. The breakfast area was fine and there are coffee and tea facilities and a fridge. Great stay with a very friendly sir and madam. With thanks and regards from Castricum.
- Tom: Good location. Excellent sanitary department and very friendly people. We were cycling with the bike for 4 days. This was our 2nd day and the weather was not too bad. Too bad so many restaurants were open. Fortunately we could still go to the Indian Surinamese eatery . To be repeated.
- Clasien, Leni and Marga : Thank you for the hospitality. We enjoyed your B&B, beautiful rooms and private bathroom. Good beds and played a game in the sitting room in the evening. Good service, all very nice.
- Peter and Heidi: Very good, new b & b; very hospitable and neat owners. Specifically renovated for b & b. Very good and extensive lavish breakfast. Recommendable!
- Cobie Kuiper: Hospitable, modern, great shower, nice bed. Delicious vegan breakfast on request.
- Dineke Rutten: Friendly hostess in a good and neat B&B. Nice and close to the center where you are within 5 minutes. Quiet place to sleep.
- Yvonne: Spacious room under the sloping roof with separate sitting area. Nice beds and modern bathroom with rain shower. Very extensive breakfast in an overflow room where you can also make your own coffee / tea and use the fridge. Very enthusiastic and helpful hosts.
- Sophia: Reception was pleasant and fun. Nice room with adjoining that you could use. There you could grab coffee for free, but also play games. Breakfast was here too. The breakfast was really extensive and very tasty. The central location and free parking in front. WiFi also top. Nice room. Friendly hostess and host. Really recommended.
- Thea: I found the room uncomfortable, it was really an attic room. If the room had been arranged differently, it would have been different, lacking cosiness, also that you could not see outside. The bathroom was nice and clean and breakfast was also perfect, hostess also, outside location was good too.
- E .: The hostess and host were very friendly and prepared a delicious breakfast. Neat and clean room. In the kitchen we were even allowed to get fruit and coffee and tea. Close to the center, less than a 5-minute walk.
- José: Great place with nice and attentive owners and it is close to the center. Excellent and very extensive breakfast.
- Gerbrand and Marijke: What should you think about HM5? We were already happy with a B and B so close to the Pieterpad. And after 2 nights and 2 delicious breakfasts, we leave very satisfied. The room, the beds, the beautiful bathroom, but especially the friendly hostess and host have made it wonderful days for us.
- Hettie van Appeldoorn: In the village of Ommen, a rural area and yet such a quiet location, we had not expected, less than 5 minutes walk from the center. Highly recommended. So neat and tidy, and a rich breakfast, too much. Worth repeating. And parking at the people in the garden, we really liked that. and because of corona we were the only guests, that was also taken into account.
- W: Relax and relax. Good and extensive. Fresh fruit and bread. Breakfast very tasty!
- Teus: Good location. Parking possibility for your own car. RECOMMENDED ...! Friendly reception...! Great apartment. Great breakfast ...!
- Patrick: HM5 is less than 100 meters from the center of Ommen, which to my surprise was very lively and pleasant. Along the B&B is a nice river (De Overijsselse Vecht) to take a walk before going to sleep. You sleep in a super clean room on a good bed. Bathroom I have seen worse in hotels, super nice rain shower and different sizes of towels. Breakfast was excellent and very extensive, I almost felt uncomfortable not getting it all. Packed lunch excellently composed, for that price you don't buy that much at the supermarket. This is definitely recommended for those who have to stay overnight in Ommen.
- Jan: We were warmly welcomed. We slept very well. You can take a lovely shower in the modern walk-in shower. Breakfast is served in the room next to the room and includes delicious bread and toppings with freshly squeezed orange juice, fresh fruit with curd cheese and more. The B&B is quietly located just outside the center. The center is reachable within a 5-minute walk. Ommen was a surprise for us and had a delicious meal at the Grand Café on the Vecht .
- Cornelia: We have had a very good friendly personal welcome. A very nice B&B. Keep a good distance because of the corona. Disinfectant gel at the entrance. Everything was neat and clean. An extensive breakfast. We were not short of anything. Parked the car near the B&B. 3 min walk to the lively center. I recommend it to everyone. If you want to get away from it all and go to Ommen, I definitely recommend B&B HM5!
- Iperen: Excellent balance between privacy and hospitality. Top location, you can walk into the center while it is still very quiet. Wonderful beds, nice shower and delicious breakfast. The B&B has not been in operation for very long, the entrance and the stairs are still being renovated, but the rooms and the extra space are already top notch!